Through participation, empowerment, fun, education and equality of opportunity, we aim to encourage personal development and informed life choices.
In particular we aim to:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with young people by providing programmes which address the physical, mental and emotional well-being of young people
- Offer a wide range of leisure, recreational and creative activities
- Provide meaningful involvement to young people in planning, decision-making and implementation of programmes
- Combat discrimination in services to young people and develop schemes and strategies to address the specific needs of particular groups facing disadvantage
- Celebrate ethnic and cultural diversity